Adding permissions to calendars
Modified on: Wed, 1 Apr, 2020 at 5:51 PM
- Click Calendar Icon in lower left corner
- In the left side bar Right Click the calendar you want to share, then click Properties.
- Click the Permissions tab
- Click Add to add permissions for a new user, or click the name of the existing user in the list to change their current permissions.
- Either select a predefined set of permissions from the Permissions Level pull down or specify the permission in the checkboxes below. Common options are:
|Free/Busy Time||Allow the user to view when you are busy or free, but not the information of any of the events on your calendar|
|Reviewer||Allow the user to view all of the information on your calendar, but they cannot create or edit events.|
|Author||Allow the user to view all calendar information and can create new events, but they cannot edit or delete events they did not create.|
|Editor||Allow the user to view all calendar information, create new events, and edit and delete existing events.|
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.