Teams live events is an extension of Teams meetings, enabling you to produce events for large online audiences with more control over video, audience interaction, and reporting.
- To create a live event in Teams, select Meetings on the left side of the app and then New meeting.
- At the top of the dialog box, select New meeting > New live event.
- Add the meeting title, date and time information, and other details.
- In the Invite people to your event group box, add the names of the people who will be presenting and producing the
- Select Next.
- Under Live event permissions, choose who can attend your live event.
- Make selections under How do you plan to produce your event?
- Select Schedule.
- Select the Get attendee link to copy the unique code. This is what you post or send to anyone attending the event.